By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Allright everyone, time to call me crazy!

When I was about 13, I was sleeping on my parents couch in my living room. We had big bay windows on the front of the house that looked into the neighborhood and our front yard and street. So it was a bit after midnight as I lay there looking out the window, supine on the couch, not really thinking about anything (probably sex, I was 13), suddenly something startling came into view. A metallic triangle with a light on each corner, floating just very slowly, and low (just a ways above the telephone poles) not making a sound. I was freaked the hell out. I ran up to the window and watched with wide eyes as it just floated on silently, and eventually disappeared from view. I was so scared I didn't sleep all night. I just got back to the couch pulled the blanket over my head, and jumped at every little noise in the night until the sun came up.

Next morning, obviously nobody believes me. My brother and sister call me crazy, my parents say I was dreaming ect ect. But I totally saw a UFO. I don't claim to believe in aliens, or what have you, as somebody that believes in evolution I find it hard to believe that some distant planet also harbored life that eventually due to replication and environmental factors formed humanoid quadrapedal super intelligent beings capable of space flight beyond anything we can imagine. But I leave the possibility open, because I just don't know. What I do know is what I saw, even if I have no explanation for it.

A few years later I was reading the newspaper and in the section "news of the wierd" it had a brief blurb that some city in florida (I think florida, need to see if i can find that) collectively saw some floating triangle with a light at each tip that floated low and silent. I showed it to my brother and was all like "Suck it bitch, I'm not alone!" he was less than impressed, but I took it as vindication.

Now I'm really not the UFO type, I've never really put much thought into what I saw or the article years later, it's just not something I think about, I have better things to do. But then while on MSNBC I came across a "dateline" video special on 10 close encounters or some crap, I started watching out of amusement (I still fall under the "skeptic" catagory, I think most of those people are nutsoid) but then I came across this video about the belgium triangle. Damn, that's wierd. I'm still not convinced of anything in particular other than I saw it, but it is freaky as hell. I can't help but wonder what it really is.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24695796/?pg=8#DTL_10UFO

Edit:sorry, can't get it to embed. I'll try a couple more times to get it to work.

Edit again: Found a youtube version to embed.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

No, Vagabond. What you saw was a, ummm weather balloon. Those things are everywhere. One can barely throw a rock without hitting one, nowadays. Stay where you are. A van will be there shortly to collect you.......I mean, give you pie.

You're the boss..

Man, you crazy!

Definitely a weather balloon.  UFOs are no more real than all the other fake things in the world like ghosts, imaginary friends, and France.  Ignore any vans you might see pulling up to your home.  ^_^

I saw france once too!! In a picture...it was kind of grainy....had some weird phallus coming out of the middle of it...seriously...not making that up.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

I almost made a thread about my ufo/ghostly/strange encounters a few weeks ago. I don't think you're crazy.

I believe in creation and evolution, so anything is frikkin possible in my book.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

you crazy bastard! j/k

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I may be crazy, but my parents are married thank you very much!

Well, I couldn't get the video to embed, but for those interested I at least found a photo taken that is shown in the video (for those too lazy to click on the link)

Crazy ass stuff, whatever it is. 

your crazy !!!!. .....nah probably the us military testing new aircrafts and what not.