By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DFC: PS3 to Overtake 360 in '09 and finish in a strong 2nd place this gen

Onyxmeth said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
I fully agree PS3 will be a close second behind the Wii. 360 will be a distant third.
Your opinions should be revoked from this site. Your continuing presence on these forums must be a joke set up by the mods as punishment to us posters for some awful sin we all commited. How leo-j got a perma ban and you continue to foul up these forums with your nonsense is a crime against humanity and all human decency.

....What? Talk about overdramatic.

He's actually right, that seems to be the most likely outcome.

Around the Network

That article is great and all...and I'm really happy for PS3. But as things stand now, I'd have a 360 over ps3 any day... Luckily I have both :)

Dragon007 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
I fully agree PS3 will be a close second behind the Wii. 360 will be a distant third.
Your opinions should be revoked from this site. Your continuing presence on these forums must be a joke set up by the mods as punishment to us posters for some awful sin we all commited. How leo-j got a perma ban and you continue to foul up these forums with your nonsense is a crime against humanity and all human decency.

....What? Talk about overdramatic.

He's actually right, that seems to be the most likely outcome.

Looks like somebody needs to spend a little bit more time on these forums, onyxmeth is actually not being overdramatic.

Anyway, the prediction isn't exactly out of left field, it was always bound to happen, brand names don't just die overnight (it took two generations of idiocy for nintendo to kill off it's consoles, which even then was revived with one swoop and about 3 generations for Sega). The most important thing now is not where they place, but how far apart they are when all the numbers are done.