By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Hoola Hoop girl for Wii Fit FURIOUS at boyfriend for posting her! haha

Source

Apparently she was recorded and posted without her knowledge. Meh, get over it. At least most people found her to be kinda hot. 

Around the Network

hahaha! I knew that would happen. The dude deserves a bit more than just screaming at him over the phone though.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

damn, I approve of that video. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

She should be happy.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

@ssj12

agreed

@supermario123

She was happy, read the res

@OP

I wish I was drinking something, so I could snort it out my nose while I laughed... not to the article, the 1st comment was to die for.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

Man that video...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

"But now [she] finds herself actually laughing about it and enjoying her 15 minutes of fame."

Lesson to all....

It's easier to get forgiveness than to ask for permission.

=) Saw it on gametrailers;

jlauro said:

"But now [she] finds herself actually laughing about it and enjoying her 15 minutes of fame."

Lesson to all....

It's easier to get forgiveness than to ask for permission.

So, so true.  It doesn't even have to be in regards to your singificant other.  It works in all areas of life.

Wow, I need to call my girlfriend about this. I haven't talked to her since she went on vacation to Hawaii with some of her friends. She may like this. I wonder if she would do this for me without a shirt on. After all, her friend Athena did it before Not on Wii Fit, though.