By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN reviews MGS4 - 9.9! :O!!!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Ah shit. Someone's already posted it >_>

I assumed it would have still been on the front page.

IT IS ON THE FRONTPAGE.

It has IGN, 9.9 and UK in the header. I think it is currently 2 to 3 places below this thread. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Sweet. I can't wait to play this. However, I must say these near perfect reviews lately aren't inspiring my trust in the current review system, no matter how great the games are. :P

Not after GTA4,anyway.

oh, and I remember a time when anything above a 90 was like: oh my god.

And then Chrono trigger came along and got a 95, I almost got a heart attack (zelda: 91, ff3, 93 etc).

Those were the days.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Ah shit. Someone's already posted it >_>

I assumed it would have still been on the front page.

IT IS ON THE FRONTPAGE.

It has IGN, 9.9 and UK in the header. I think it is currently 2 to 3 places below this thread. 

Obviously it wasn't when I posted this >_>

I think MGS4 will be better than GTAIV

Around the Network

duplicate thread. I posted this news first. Here is the thread.
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=28096