By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thinking about buying a PSP...

im thinking about buying the Kratos Crimson red PSP when it comes out june 3rd but im not sure if ill be wasting my money....if i do buy it i will obv get the packaged god of war which is like the only game i want on PSP and ill probably get Patapon cause i saw it got good reviews and its low price tag of $19.99. My question is what are some games coming out on the PSP that u people think will be good and are worth a possible purchase?

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

Around the Network

I was gonna get the red Kratos package too, but now I think I'll wait and get the metallic blue Madden 09 package.

As far as games, there are a crapload of good games (a lot of them cheap) already out plus a few that are still to come out, maybe if you tell us what genre and type of games you like we can name a list.

I was thinking of buying that bundle too!
Anyways, I played Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core a couple of times and I think you should really get it.

my favorite genre would be action/adventure...i like platformers too...im not a big rpg fan..but do like the occasional one....i like shooters (i like sports but the consoles cover that)...not a fan of puzzlers...and the only racing game i like is mario kart......also if u can give me some good games that are out too that would be great as well.

I guess I'll list some of my favourite games:

Lumines (A puzzler, I guess you probaly won't like)
GTA: Libert City Stores and Vice City Stores (If you like GTA you will like these)
Dungeon Seige: Throne of Agony (Kind of like Diablo, very fun)
Wipeout Pulse (Futuristic Racing, fairly repetetive, but fun overall)
Patapon (Unique, addictive, good fun)
Daxter (Good platformer, easy and fun, a good game to start with)
Sega Genesis Collection (Some classic Genesis games, not sure if you are into that)
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (Like Daxter, easy fun)

More I can't remember, but that is the basic idea.

Around the Network
JGarcia050 said:
my favorite genre would be action/adventure...i like platformers too...im not a big rpg fan..but do like the occasional one....i like shooters (i like sports but the consoles cover that)...not a fan of puzzlers...and the only racing game i like is mario kart......also if u can give me some good games that are out too that would be great as well.

Allright, off the top of my head:

Action/Adventure:

Ratchet and Clank Size matters

Daxter

Patapon

GTA LCS

GTA VCS

GoW COO

Castlevania

Silent Hill

Secret Agent Clank

Megaman

Shooter:

Syphon Filter DM

Syphon Filter LS

Killzone

SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 1 and 2

SOCOM Tactical Strike

Sports:

Hot Shots Golf 1 and 2

MLB08 The Show

All other Multiplatform sport titles

There are plenty more but that's all I can think of right now.

preciate it guys...maybe ill look into castlevania....loved the ones on the DS...what about games of the future..any good ones u guys are excited for

Umm, coming out soon is Hot Shots Golf 2 and Secret Agent Clank, both should be good.

FFT is what i am playing now for over 60 hours lol.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

FFT = Final Fantasy Tennis?

EDIT: Aha! I found it! It's Final Fantasy Tactics!

This is invisible text!