By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New in game Fatal Frame scans

Hey I never saw the screens in the OP either. Where was I?

Around the Network

^lol, how could you miss them, they were like posted everywhere

11ht11 said:

No there are some screens that are old in the OP , but there are new ones too. Like the pic of all of the little girls, and the pic of the girl with her hands on her face.

sc94597 said:
11ht11 said:

No there are some screens that are old in the OP , but there are new ones too. Like the pic of all of the little girls, and the pic of the girl with her hands on her face.

lol, now that i remember these arent the ones i saw, i saw these scans

http://gonintendo.com/?p=44389

Hmmm, I have a question about this game. Do I need to play the previous Fatal Frame to understand anything that's going on in this game? I certainly hope not...

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network
tiachopvutru said:
Hmmm, I have a question about this game. Do I need to play the previous Fatal Frame to understand anything that's going on in this game? I certainly hope not...

Probably not, because as far as I know( I never played the games) each fatal frame is different in the sense that each final fantasy is different. I've read the plot details of each one.

tiachopvutru said:

i hope you dont either. i actualy went to gamestop to buy FF 1 and 2 for the xbox, but they didnt have them, so hopefuly you dont have to play the previous games.

or you can go to youtube and watch people play the game lol, thats what i did

Project zero was a great game, cant wait for fatal frame 4.

This is the game Im most looking forward to.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

I hopefully wish I could buy a Wii before this comes out.