By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is the Playstation Network Cards coming to the U.S.

You guys know that you could probably find a wii points card or xbox live card in any game store in the U.S. The question that has been racking my brain is where are the playstation network cards. I know that they have been released in the other countries except the U.S. I called up playstation and asked them where i could find one. I been getting the same answer: it can be found on a military base. A military base? Why would I want to buy it at a military base? They said it would be released in spring in the u.s. and let's face it, spring is bascially over. There have been no announcements of the network cards being delayed. As a owner of the ps3 i have to say, sony needs to step up their game. Does anybody know when these cards are really coming out in the u.s?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Your guess is as good as mine. I haven't heard any word on them. That doesn't mean they are not coming though.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

yes, I've already seen screen shots of them in the wild but Sony has yet to officially announce them.

It should've been here by know.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."