By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beyong Good and Evil 2 'Debut' Teaser

BGandE is one of the best games of the last gen of games im happy about the sequel and if it doesnt come to the wii then it becomes the 2nd reason to own a Ps3/360 aside from Re5

Around the Network
pakidan101 said:
Soriku said:
PS3/360.

They should have put it on the Wii also. Don't Ubi realize that the first BG&E didn't sell well? Why are you putting it on the PS3/360 then only?

I don't care for this game much, but Ubi is retarded.

Very retarded. But hey, it's their money to lose, not ours. Didn't play the first one, doubt very many people played the first one at all actually. On top of that, they decide to place a game like this on FPS-dense systems...I don't know how much they are gonna sell. Oh well. Not my problem.

Actually, it kinda is our problem. This is one of those games or rather, series that fits the "games are art" profile nicely. We need more examples like BG&E to send out a better image to the press.

Plus, if this is anything like number 1, we will crave for a sequel after this one too.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Sick, glad I got a PS3... Eehrm, what's up with the realistic look?!... Why isn't this on Wii?! UBISOFT WTF?!

THE NETHERLANDS

Esmoreit said:
pakidan101 said:
Soriku said:
PS3/360.

They should have put it on the Wii also. Don't Ubi realize that the first BG&E didn't sell well? Why are you putting it on the PS3/360 then only?

I don't care for this game much, but Ubi is retarded.

Very retarded. But hey, it's their money to lose, not ours. Didn't play the first one, doubt very many people played the first one at all actually. On top of that, they decide to place a game like this on FPS-dense systems...I don't know how much they are gonna sell. Oh well. Not my problem.

Actually, it kinda is our problem. This is one of those games or rather, series that fits the "games are art" profile nicely. We need more examples like BG&E to send out a better image to the press.

Plus, if this is anything like number 1, we will crave for a sequel after this one too.

It filled the "Games are art" profile a lot better before they bump-mapped the hell out of an ugly pig's face and tried to make it gritty and realistic.  

Pity to see it only on the 360/PS3. Proof developers really do not want to support the Wii.

Around the Network

@brute,

Ubisoft is too busy making Dogz and Party Babyz for the Wii. These titles are so epic that they require all of the resources from all of their development teams. Thus no one is left to create a Wii version of Beyond Good and Evil. It was also stated that they were looking out side the company for third party help but the money that's being put into Dogz and Party Babyz , to get the titles up to Nintendo like quality, is equal to the cost of GTA IV. Due to these financial constraints a Wii version of Beyond Good and Evil is currently not in development at this time.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Ubisoft better make red steel 2 good to make up for their poor support.

Yeah! lets hate this game because it is not on Wii. Am I the only one seeing CGI clip that does not give any information about this game?

Onimusha12 said:
Pity to see it only on the 360/PS3. Proof developers really do not want to support the Wii.

buy a 360/PS3 and problem solved.

Yojimbo said:
Yeah! lets hate this game because it is not on Wii. Am I the only one seeing CGI clip that does not give any information about this game?

It's not CGI.  That's the actual graphic style of the game.  According to Ubisoft that's the actual engine (albeit touched up).  So yes, they really have completely thrown out the art style of the first game.  Obviously I'm not hating it because it's not on the Wii... anyone in this site's Steam group can tell you I play my PC quite a bit more...