By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1UP Review --- Ninja Gaiden 2 --- **B-**

Seeing the game in action, the wonky camera looks to be more than a nuisance, and an automatic point dock from scores as that is the major problem with the gameplay. Another problem being frame-rate, and being more of the same.

Around the Network

No offense...but for the first 5 posts all I saw was hardcore PS3 owners. Do you people really care about this game or are you looking for reasons to laugh at the best game since GTA4 because its not on a console you play?

tombi123 said:
I think everyone is so used to big games getting 9/10 or 10/10 that they forget that 83% still means it is a great game.

That's what happens to games that are released between GTA4 and MGS4

darthdevidem01 said:
@colonelstubbs

thank god you said no....

I personally felt NGS was the most boring game ever!
Really?  The game was just a lazy port of the xbox version, but I wouldn't call Ninja Gaiden boring at all.  I like it.

epsilon72 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@colonelstubbs

Really? The game was just a lazy port of the xbox version, but I wouldn't call Ninja Gaiden boring at all. I like it.

hrmmm..... complete revamped graphics, new enemies, new game segments, new character, and new weapons.... if that's a lazy port, then what's Rainbow6 vegas for the PS3?

Around the Network

@ Darth

A lucky escape then!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

bbsin said:
epsilon72 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@colonelstubbs

Really? The game was just a lazy port of the xbox version, but I wouldn't call Ninja Gaiden boring at all. I like it.

hrmmm..... complete revamped graphics, new enemies, new game segments, new character, and new weapons.... if that's a lazy port, then what's Rainbow6 vegas for the PS3?

...... or how about Lost Planet PS3?

Meh like MOST action games it's either love it or hate it, it sucks because it's an exclusive titles, but those aren't bad scores, it'll probably average higher than heavenly sword, and I ADORE that game :P So if your a fan of the series I'm sure it'll be fine. Sad that it's lower rated than the PS3 port, and even more so for Itagati's behalf, but shit happens lol.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ninja gaiden sigma 2 this fall on the PS3 confirmed.

BCNR34 said:
ninja gaiden sigma 2 this fall on the PS3 confirmed.

And more review-score debates to follow no doubt....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot