By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GamePro allots MGS 4 a 5/5

Time to get hype kiddies.

Around the Network

A non PS review??? Sweet :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Pros:One of the best games ever created.It satifies in almost every way possible.
IT WILL BE MINE,OH YES,IT WILL BE MINE

Yes,GOTY imo.

Awesome review,,,,

I m definitely buying this game(to be exact I pre-ordered it) ,,,I am new to the franchise and don't have the time to play the previous ones,,,do you think I ll miss alot ?or new comers were taken in account while making the game?

Around the Network

Good game, and have fun with that PS3 owners!!!

Gears of War 2 and Ninja Gaiden 2 for me!!!

SpartanFX said:

Awesome review,,,,

I m definitely buying this game(to be exact I pre-ordered it) ,,,I am new to the franchise and don't have the time to play the previous ones,,,do you think I ll miss alot ?or new comers were taken in account while making the game?

It's more of a fan service;you'll enjoy the game and story,but you wont know about the past conflicts,history,characters,etc. It's not to late to read up on the past games,or play them.

SpartanFX said:

Awesome review,,,,

Apparently,there will be an option to watch some of the cutscenes from the older games to fill newcomers into the events of the previous games.I would still recommnd playing the older games,but if you dont want to you should at least watch the videos in this http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=27391 thread.

Wooooo!

A non-playstation orientated reviewer gives it a great score!

Lets see how the xbox lovers twist this one...

"he was on drugs!"

"Hideo Kojima held him at gunpoint!"

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

So now that a non-PS reviewer has reviewed it, can people finally shut up about how it's only getting high marks from PS review sites?

9.7-10 from IGN confirmed.