By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bioshock: Truly worth the hype

I cannot stress to you how good the game is. If you were compelled like I was about the story and atmosphere, you will spend every hour you play going away from the direction of your next objective, and further explore the creepiness that is Rapture. Anyway, I think the game was worth the hype, it provided two very good suprises, and not only the great combat, but the Atmosphere is the best out of any game available today ever created ever!Really!

I know it is 6 months late to say so, but you NEED to experience this game! Even the achievements were fun to collect along the way! (which is rare for a game, in my opinion)

Anybody else like the game as well as I did?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Yes, it's the best 360 game, and third best game of 2007. (behind Super Mario Galaxy and The Orange Box)

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

This game was just pure greatness! I loved sending bee's at my enemies it always brought a smile to my face...

Former something....

I haven't played much of it but my brother loved it. In fact, it was one of his favorite games of 2007

NintendoTogepi said:
Yes, it's the best 360 game, and third best game of 2007. (behind Super Mario Galaxy and The Orange Box)

Orange Box is also available on the 360. 

Around the Network

ok.. I thought he has probably got a point.. but then he starts talking about stuff like the atmoshpere is the best ever created and then I ask.. are you sure?

''Hadouken!''

This game is incredible. I hope PS3 owners get a quality port.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Up until I played Bioshock I hadn't played a single XBox 360 game that I thought lived up to the hype ...

Pretty good. I thought the story was complex for an fps. I have the pc version. I can't say how good the 360 version was.

To me this is the best game to come out this generation so far. I feel mgs4 will give it a run for its money if your a fan of mgs games that is.