By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
The Ghost of RubangB said:
psrock said:
For a second I thought you were excited for the wrong reasons, and I was a little worried, but nevermind, it seems like you're ready to have a blast. If I borrowed a PS3 I'd be doing this with Lair. I should get my hands on some Wii shovelware, get drunk, and try to dig my way out before summer school starts.

lair is blast on speed.

BAAAAAHHAAHAHAH. Nice one. We could start a whole web site about finding out which drugs can make the world's worst games enjoyable. I bet E.T. is great on acid and ecstacy.

I disagree.  I think ET + Acid and Ecstacy = the worst trip in history.

Around the Network
rocketpig said:

The wife is in Chicago, I have 12 Sierra Nevadas, two bottles of Jaeger, a pack of smokes, and what might be the worst reviewed game since Lair.

Hit it.

Note: Honestly, all of the above is true. The Chicago bit cracked me up when I thought about it for a second.

And I got an ounce of Crack, dare me to drive?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

OMFG... This dialogue... It would make Uwe Boll cringe...

I see what they're trying to do here but it's bad. Really, really bad. Like sleep-with-a-fat-girl-for-laughs-and-wake-up-with-herpes-the-next-day kinda bad.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Rocketpig it is possible that last statement will stay with me forever.

Kasz216 said:
psrock said:
For a second I thought you were excited for the wrong reasons, and I was a little worried, but nevermind, it seems like you're ready to have a blast. If I borrowed a PS3 I'd be doing this with Lair. I should get my hands on some Wii shovelware, get drunk, and try to dig my way out before summer school starts.

lair is blast on speed.

BAAAAAHHAAHAHAH. Nice one. We could start a whole web site about finding out which drugs can make the world's worst games enjoyable. I bet E.T. is great on acid and ecstacy.

I disagree.  I think ET + Acid and Ecstacy = the worst trip in history.

More like a fantasmicaluar trip THROUGH history.

Around the Network

Whoo! Keep going rocketpig! Maybe we should all drunk and you should get 10x drunker than us and liveblog your entire magical quest through the game.

Holy shit, it only took me roughly two hours before I hit a good part.

This game has the underpinnings of a very interesting title... The only problem is that they decided to straight rip half the gameplay from Halo, they let Uwe Boll write the dialogue, and then they hired Michael Bay to direct the cutscenes. It's been a long time since I've seen a good idea be executed so entirely wrong by a respected developer.

This will be a great thread.

Too bad I'm leaving for Houston tomorrow so I won't be able to keep track of RP's epic journey. :(

That's it. I'm upping the quota to two shots in between levels just to make this a little more interesting.

Any minute now, I'm expecting Cortana's voice to pop into my head and tell me she needs rescuing. 

rocketpig said:

This game has the underpinnings of a very interesting title

I think that's the Jaeger talking.