By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

For a second I thought you were excited for the wrong reasons, and I was a little worried, but nevermind, it seems like you're ready to have a blast. If I borrowed a PS3 I'd be doing this with Lair. I should get my hands on some Wii shovelware, get drunk, and try to dig my way out before summer school starts.

Around the Network
psrock said:
ecurbj said:
psrock said:
at least we know one person bought it.

He didn't buy it, its more like renting it.

lol, lair might be more successful, i had to go and play Encharted again to get the bad taste of the demo off my mind.

lol...thats is so wrong bro :D

The Ghost of RubangB said:
For a second I thought you were excited for the wrong reasons, and I was a little worried, but nevermind, it seems like you're ready to have a blast. If I borrowed a PS3 I'd be doing this with Lair. I should get my hands on some Wii shovelware, get drunk, and try to dig my way out before summer school starts.

lair is blast on speed.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I think Lair will warrant a play-through when I get my PS3 with the analog controls...

If I can find it for

psrock said:

lair is blast on speed.

BAAAAAHHAAHAHAH.  Nice one.  We could start a whole web site about finding out which drugs can make the world's worst games enjoyable.  I bet E.T. is great on acid and ecstacy.

Around the Network

if it's bad we solute you,if it,s good we also solute you.Its a win, win situation.Good luck and thank you for playing a more than likely bad game.

Several games have come out between the releases of Lair and Haze that have been worse reviewed, thanks to Nintendo's Shovelware Holiday Season '07.

Imagine: Babies, despite the praise, did not do well in the review section...

rocketpig said:
I'll have a review up for it next week. I'm actually going to have a good time playing this game, whether it sucks or not.

Two bottles of Jaeger would do that i'd imagine.

Only question is... will you remember enough about the game to reveiw it when your done? 

MontanaHatchet said:
Several games have come out between the releases of Lair and Haze that have been worse reviewed, thanks to Nintendo's Shovelware Holiday Season '07.

Imagine: Babies, despite the praise, did not do well in the review section...

How about "Worst game since Lair targeted at men over the age of 10".

psrock said:

lair is blast on speed.

BAAAAAHHAAHAHAH.  Nice one.  We could start a whole web site about finding out which drugs can make the world's worst games enjoyable.  I bet E.T. is great on acid and ecstacy.

you'll have to be on some heavy drugs to enjoy E.T. Hold on, let me ask WITNEY houston.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)