By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm about to get this game pretty soon. Just need to get Super Mario Galaxy and MGS4 first. Then I will go and buy this game, if only I find a used copy at Gamestop/EBGames though :)

Around the Network
ecurbj said:
I'm about to get this game pretty soon. Just need to get Super Mario Galaxy and MGS4 first. Then I will go and buy this game, if only I find a used copy at Gamestop/EBGames though :)

GTA IV just came out. MGS4 is on its way. You're going to buy SMG.

Exactly why would you consider buying Haze? Are you a masochist? 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

smiles123 said:
Haze is a big dissapointment. it's campaign is way to short ( I completed it in 6 hours) and for a ps3 exclusive game the graphics could of been a hell of a lot better. it's vehicle sections are boring though online is quite fun but nowhere near as good as COD4

From the sounds of it this is definitely worth purchasing at a knock off £20 quid

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

rocketpig said:
ecurbj said:

It's not going to ruin my pleasure streak!!!

Let's see for a minute. It's a PS3 exclusive, I like FPS, I liked the demo, I like buying use games from Gamestop so that when if its not what I expected I can exchange it for another title.

So really I choose to pick-up Haze the same way you rented it from Gamefly :)

ecurbj said:
rocketpig said:
ecurbj said:

It's not going to ruin my pleasure streak!!!

Let's see for a minute. It's a PS3 exclusive, I like FPS, I liked the demo, I like buying use games from Gamestop so that when if its not what I expected I can exchange it for another title.

So really I choose to pick-up Haze the same way you rented it from Gamefly :)

Actually that's one thing I like about Gamestop's used policy too.  It served me well when I got both Heavenly Sword and Resistance.  I beat those in just a few days so they were promptly traded back in for other games.  Now I'll finally get to play Uncharted and MGS4 next week :D

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection