By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So where's that news article?

Around the Network

The review, you mean? I was too bloody mad at the game to do it last night. I'll settle down over the next few days and write it when my head is a little more level.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

^ Rocketpig - Actually, sports are great to play season by season(up to 30yrs. in ncaa football,march maddness college bball,madden,probably 2k sports games,etc.) as well as online where ranking matters the most. I luv sports so i play the games for them. @ Aj_hafban -I've posted the online reply on the threads because nobody talks about that portion of the game in which a lot of people will play the game for(remember COD4?).

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Failure, after reading my sentence, it could be misconstrued that I think all sports games are crap... That's not the case. I have played more than enough sports games in my life, they just don't hold much sway with me nowadays.

And I certainly don't think they're all crap.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
The review, you mean? I was too bloody mad at the game to do it last night. I'll settle down over the next few days and write it when my head is a little more level.

Are we there yet?  ^_^

Around the Network

I love your reviews, RP.

Or at least your drunk play-by-plays.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

At least now you werent the only guy to buy Haze.

Literally thousands of others bought it!

(see what i did there)

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

a.l.e.x00 said:
u know. why complain about haze? why? ok, woopteedoo if its a pile of donkey crap on the floor. there's a whole mountain of shit behind you anyways. its gone to the point, where it really doesnt matter. i mean, have u even looked at the selection of videos games out these days? have u ever gone to walmart, and looked at the ds games? i mean, holy furging poop. they're ignominious. we've gone imagine:babyz, petz:horsez 2 some cinderella crap, some singstar crap. i mean, its absolutely ridiculous. it makes me want to puke. no joke. theres so many bad games its just overwhelming. like 99.99999999% are crap. utter crap. weve got millions of sports games movie games and other pointless games like card games, and checkers games. yeah, they're fine in real life, and even on your computer for free, but when u buy them thats just sad. like no offense but get some friends. u know what i mean? but about haze. as bad is it may be there is absolutely no reason to complain when surfs up and pirates of the carribean are still sitting in video game stores, moking the classics. throw haze on top of the moutain of abysmal games and move on. metal gear solid 4 awaits.......

WOW, JUST WOW. Can I just say wtf are you thinking putting a good game with that crap? If you put SingStar why dont we put Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Halo, Uncharted, Mario, Zelda, and a bunch of other good titles in your list. By your standards all those games are trash.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I think I'm the only one who was actually looking forward to rocketpig's article on Haze.  Oh well.

So..........is that it Rocketpig? Is the great Haze adventure over?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot