By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - It's not CliffyB, it's Cliff Blezenksi.

I'm sure he won't be too pleased that you misspelled his name either

Around the Network

If he really wants to "grow up" he'll get rid of that fucking ridiculous hairdo.

Either way, I'll still call him "That Jazz Jackrabbit Jerkoff."

In his case it's pretty safe to say the B there as a nickname, but because his name is hard to remember for most people. Unfortunately, he'll just have to live with it.

If I got a dollar every time some foreigner failed to pronounce the name of my home town, Jyväskylä, then well... I'd have a lot of foreign currency in my possession.

Parokki said:
In his case it's pretty safe to say the B there as a nickname, but because his name is hard to remember for most people. Unfortunately, he'll just have to live with it.

If I got a dollar every time some foreigner failed to pronounce the name of my home town, Jyväskylä, then well... I'd have a lot of foreign currency in my possession.

You just got a dollar from me.

Parokki said:

What about foreigners that look at it and don't even bother trying?

Around the Network

I will still refer to him as CliffyB. It just seems wrong any other way.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
If he really wants to "grow up" he'll get rid of that fucking ridiculous hairdo.

Ha, look who's talking.

Unless you openly admit that you never want to grow up. In which case, keep on living the dream man. 

MontanaHatchet said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Ha, look who's talking.

Unless you openly admit that you never want to grow up. In which case, keep on living the dream man. 

When I want to act like a grown up, I go by my "grown up nickname" of Rufus Bang, Esquire.  That's all it takes, right?

Naw, I'm gonna live the dream forever.  Growing up is for chumps.  Especially when you're living the dream of all kids to get paid to make games, and then announce that you're growing up... on the internet.  This guy must've been born in a chump factory.

Isn't it so that many jews in the US have German or Russian (slavic) surnames?

''Hadouken!''

Yes, but many of them change their names to not sound as "foreign" Richie Valens style. For example, Charles Grodin was born Charles Grodinsky and Paul Ruben (aka Peewee Herman) was born Paul Rubenfeld!