By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would you like to see VGChartz interview?

The Toki Tori exclusive interview got me thinking...What companies would you like to see VGChartz interview?  Try to keep it reasonable.  For example, it is not very likely that we would be able to snag an interview with Nintendo or Sony or Microsoft.  But maybe some smaller developers.  Just throw out some suggestions and maybe we can make something happen!

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Ubisoft, you could ask them for more details on Far Cry 2.

Michael Pachter

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

The people at High Voltage.

kasillas88 said:
Michael Pachter

that might be possible.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

The less with associate with hated people the better.

LNRT said:

I agree.  This would be a great interview.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
LNRT said:

I agree. This would be a great interview.

I'm thinking the same. They aren't too large, and are really putting their neck out by making The Conduit. I'd imagine they would like to promote the game as much as possible. I'm sure the fact that we have a large Nintendo/Wii base here ar VGChartz would at least help our chances.

Someone I'd like to see interviewed, and I think it's highly possible to snag for one, would be Shi'nen. Nanostray 2 just came out and I'm sure they would like to promote the game some more. One of the guys from Shi'nen even posted on the Nanostray 2 forum at Gamefaqs for some time(I haven't checked in a few months). He seemed like a really cool fella , plus I'd like to see the Nanostray games sell better than they have. If VGChartz gets an interview with them, it would be a nice gesture if we could put the game's link at the end of the interview. That way those interested could order the game through the VGC Amazon store. I'm sure Shi'nen would not object to that.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Shiggy.

Okay, so maybe that's a tad unreasonable. :P

Naughty Dog maybe? I know they're not exactly the smallest fries out there, but I love their work, and I'd love to see one of the lead designers interviewed.

The Stomper brothers who made Rare, co-operated with Nintendo, sold it to Microsoft and then left to go on with......???

wii number: 8166 7045 0170 7783 (don't forget to inform me if you add me)