By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No.

How hard was that? This thread has gone off topic.

Around the Network

I'm straight. Although I have no problem with anyone being gay I don't really like campness at all. None of the gay people I've known have been camp, but I would get very irritated by someone like Jack off Will & Grace. I just can't be doing with all that hyper activity and attention seeking.

I don't quite get metrosexuals either. I make an efforrt to look good and have nice clothes but I love the fact that I don't have to bother with all the stuff girls have to. Especially the amount of money they have to spend on it.

VonShigsy said:
omgwtfbbq said:
it's interesting that so many people feel the necessity to "but I have gay friends" after their assertion that they are not gay. Like you would be taken as intolerant simply by claiming that you aren't gay, so you have to show how tolerant you are by mentioning your gay friends.
Well personally, i have been asked by gays why i haven't got homosexual friends (that was before i made Gay friends) and i have being wrongfully accused as homophobic, just for the answer "I don't know, i just didn't meet anyone". They said i was living in my straight world, blocking out anyone different. So i try to make it PC, in case something simmilar happens.

The problem is them, not you. Not having gay friends doesn't make you a homophobe. They're trying to preach acceptance and tolerance and are still splitting the world into a "gay world" and a "straight world".

Just tell them to get f---ed, to be honest, these kinds of arseholes are exactly the ones I was talking about when I said they "use their homosexuality as a weapon". There is no need to defend yourself against these kinds of moron.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

"I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is!"

ROFL@!@!@ oh man..AgnosticJesus you are a funny dude. btw this laughter is in combination of your avatar too...LMAO!!!!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I'm a closet heterosexual.

Around the Network
souixan said:
dpmnymkrprez said:
souixan said:
dpmnymkrprez said:
Naughty naughty, remind me of myself 10 years ago!
It's really sad how much pretending to be gay can help you get female attention. My friends and I did a social experiment about that in school a few years back.

I never said I was gay, or pretending, Weezy made the comment of being in between lolita and gzball

thats when i wrote Naughty naughty.etc. etc.

I probably implied that you did but I didn't mean to do so. Was just advancing the conversation in another direction. Sorry that was my mistake.

Advancing?? toward me?? are you hitting on me??   JK   its cool i didnt take it any way, i kinda figured that.

ROFL..man ...weezy getting a stomach workout today/tonight

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
ROFL..man ...weezy getting a stomach workout today/tonight

I know i wont even have to work my abs....I meant that as in work out....not like.oh jeese everyone takes i tthe wrong way! lol

I'm not sure about that - I don't take it any way...

lol alright i gotta get the #&*$ out of here

MynameisGARY