By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

no trust me gballzach is a fly chick who has.......the wierdest fetishes i have ever seen/heard!!!!! but imo she's a cool ass chickydee and i like her

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
stof said:

For the record, I am both monogamous AND happy! And I think she is too!

I'm a bit confused. I would never accept bisexual wife. Can you be fully satisfied without sex with guys or dating with guys isn't a treason? To be honest I'm pretty astonished that everyone here accept gays. Why do you think you are bisexual? I think it goes in wrong direction. I'm happy my country is backward and when someone talk about normality it's still easy to define for everyone.

Anyway it comes from 100% pure hetero guy...

BTW... anyone seen Elton John's pics from wedding? It's not normal too.

i like the youtube posts,,,,,,funny

elton is one of my fav. musicians..my father likes him ..and so does his hell spawn, weezy

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
no trust me gballzach is a fly chick who has.......the wierdest fetishes i have ever seen/heard!!!!! but imo she's a cool ass chickydee and i like her

I know, she adds spice around the place, i like her too.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network
kber81 said:

I'm a bit confused. I would never accept bisexual wife. Can you be fully satisfied without sex with guys or dating with guys isn't a treason? To be honest I'm pretty astonished that everyone here accept gays. Why do you think you are bisexual? I think it goes in wrong direction. I'm happy my country is backward and when someone talk about normality it's still easy to define for everyone.

Anyway it comes from 100% pure hetero guy...

BTW... anyone seen Elton John's pics from wedding? It's not normal too.

Well kber, if you had an asian girlfriend, could you possibly be happy in monogamous relationship with her? I mean you do find white or black girls attractive too right? Could you date a red head? Can you be fully satisfied without sex with brunettes? or dating with blonds isn't a treason?

I know I'm bisexual because I find both males and females attractive, it's that simple. But I have about as much urge to cheat on my girlfriend with a guy as I do to cheat on her with any other woman (which is none, I might add).

and Elton can do what ever he wants... ROCKETMAN!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

!!!!!!!!! stof!!!! that is my favorite elton song!!!!!!!!!!!

we have something in common

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VatUHzNS278

MynameisGARY

stof said:

Well kber, if you had an asian girlfriend, could you possibly be happy in monogamous relationship with her? I mean you do find white or black girls attractive too right? Could you date a red head? Can you be fully satisfied without sex with brunettes? or dating with blonds isn't a treason?

Hmm, I think it's not the same. You know what I mean. Ok, it get's too private I suppose. 

kber81 said:
stof said:

Hmm, I think it's not the same. You know what I mean. Ok, it get's too private I suppose.

Are you now in a position to know?

Its the same, get over it.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I wonder if you guys who are into skinny women would like to be with a 300 pound woman. I wonder if that could be a learned thing for you. Or what about those that like girls who are bucktoothed. Or how about those that DO like girls who are way overweight. I don't suppose those are choices. Did you think "man, I think I will like fat girls today." No, it is just in you. No matter how long you go without looking at a *insert any character or physical trait* girl, you can't make yourself not want to be with one if that is what you are attracted to. And if you try, that is what leads to weaknesses like adultery and possible regrets.