By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Frozen said:

i living in germany.on Poland flat ad interim for the period 6 monthly.

I thought I missed something. With our current government there won't be any surprise in that matter at least till next elections.

P.S. Musze powiedzieć, że jestem zszokowany jak wiele osób na tym forum jest zgejowaciałych... Kiedy zobaczyłem, że założyłeś ten wątek byłem przekonany, że spalą Cię żywcem... a tu same pedzie... masakra. Nawet mod jest pedałem... nic to, pozdrawiam i życzę udanych łowów na forum.

Around the Network
dpmnymkrprez said:
I feel appreciated, adorec by women/men and envied by men/women, Thank you thank you!

to photos sortie wondrously.not you've too what thank.You're Beautiful :D:D:D xD

Vgchartz = Video...Charts

(On Machina request take off from my sign..........)

kber81 said:
Frozen said:

You are similar to my husband hehe.

Since when gay marriage are allowed in Poland? 

I just now caught that myself

I am bi and i'm not afraid to say it since i came out some days ago

I could never imagine that so many people in here would be bisexual, and for an unknown reason i could never imagine stof being bi.

dpmnymkrprez said:
I feel appreciated, adorec by women/men and envied by men/women, Thank you thank you!

I'm married.as well not renegades of my partnership.

kber81 said:

P.S. Musze powiedzieć, że jestem zszokowany jak wiele osób na tym forum jest zgejowaciałych... Kiedy zobaczyłem, że założyłeś ten wątek byłem przekonany, że spalą Cię żywcem... a tu same pedzie... masakra. Nawet mod jest pedałem... nic to, pozdrawiam i życzę udanych łowów na forum. 

P.S Ale muszę ci powiedzec ze VGCHARTS to nie jest polska i centrum prawicy które jest nie tolerancyjne . 

To cały świat a głownie europa zachdonia i usa gdzie to normlane i powszechne> Kber81 pozatym ja nie obrażam cię więc staraj sie nie rzucać hasłami typu Pedał pedzio. Dzięki z gory

Vgchartz = Video...Charts

(On Machina request take off from my sign..........)

Around the Network
gamingdevil said:
 i could never imagine stof being bi.

True. Now, this pic with girlfriend looks so fake.

kber81 said:
gamingdevil said:
i could never imagine stof being bi.

True. Now, this pic with girlfriend looks so fake.

Why's that? Bisexuals are dating both men and women so where's the "fake"?

gamingdevil said:

Why's that? Bisexuals are dating both men and women so where's the "fake"?

Yes, you are right. It's fake because they looked happy. 

So when a bisexual guy has a 5 year relationship with a accepting and supportive girl they can't be happy? Jeez... do you even know what you're talking about?

I've had relationships with girls in the past and we were happy, it's not like we broke up because of me being bisexual...

kber81 said:

Yes, you are right. It's fake because they looked happy.

For the record, I am both monogamous AND happy! And I think she is too! 

Yup, she's happy.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.