By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

private pile!! you owe me for one jelly donut!

oh man i used to call one of my slob friends that(rofl)..he never minded until i showed him that movie!

but hey, thats the point of friendship!..i can say whatever i want to him, he can say whatever he wants to me..if we werent friends and we couldnt do that? then i guess we aint good friends.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

dpmnymkrprez  you're sexy ;)

Vgchartz = Video...Charts

(On Machina request take off from my sign..........)

I think society has become more acceptable as of late, in the 80's and I heard in the nineties there were gay bashing, you don't reall yhere too much of it anymore.
One of my friends knew a guy that use to gay bash up in Spokane washington, he said he was going to do it, He went on to tell me how his buddy would go to some park where gays hung out, held hands to get away from mean people. He said his buddy/friends would go there and jump these guys from behind (3-4 guys hitting 2 guys from behind. What a coward, I told him it was wrong, I will not be attending, and I told him I am calling the cops if they go through with it. I am avery astute student in Martial arts, and my friend wanted me to go and take on 4-5 guys a tonce. I told him again, he has a choice, He stops before he starts, or he might go to jail. Guess what?? They had plans to go there that night, I called the cops, They were arrested.
I didn't feel bad about gretting a friend in trouble. He learned his lesson. We do not alk anymore but oh well.
I believe in being tolerant of all people/races, i also believe in being tolerant means respect. If you move to america LEARN ENGLISH
If you move to Canada.....Learn French, respect people and customs.

Frozen said:

Thank you, I really do not like this particular pic(makes me look fat)

But appreciate the comment!

dpmnymkrprez said:
Frozen said:

Thank you, I really do not like this particular pic(makes me look fat)

But appreciate the comment!

You are similar to my husband hehe.

I like thickest/muscular fellows. But without offense.I respect that you are married.But probably, it does not prevent it that you please me? I apologize fairest not be for my english.But I salute dpmnymkrprez

Around the Network
Frozen said:

Since when gay marriage are allowed in Poland? 

*salutes dpmnymkrprez*

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

kber81 said:
Frozen said:

Since when gay marriage are allowed in Poland? 

i living in germany.on Poland flat ad interim for the period 6 monthly.

I feel appreciated, adorec by women/men and envied by men/women, Thank you thank you!

Babelfish flirt is so moving....(j/k)

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"