By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo appears to have 9 lives...

Halo Party sounds like fun ^^

Play some hot plasma potato with some friends >:D

Around the Network

Mastercheif unlockable Mario Kart Wii 2 am confirmed.

Halo Heroes!

Play as Master Chief, the blue girl, and the black guy to defeat the evil aliens by doging spikes and collecting rings!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Super Smash Brothers X starring Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, Banjo&Kazooie, Pinatas, Kaim, Kameo, Niko Bellic, Altair, Sander Cohen, Fontaine, Urdo Wrex, Tali, Joanna Dark, Nero, Shu, Nene, Gordan Freeman, Lara Croft.

Man Ill buy that game in a heartbeat.

Halo Fit, FTMFW!

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network
justforeggs said:
lol

poor halo its name is ognna be meaningless soon whit all this vaporware

Do you know what that word means or are you just trying to fling som random insult at the series? In no way shape or form has any Halo game turned into vaporware save possibly for some random port. Don't use internet lingo because you think it sounds cool. You just come off as an ignorant jack-ass when you miss use the word.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Super Halo Galaxy!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Gnizmo said:
justforeggs said:
lol

Do you know what that word means or are you just trying to fling som random insult at the series? In no way shape or form has any Halo game turned into vaporware save possibly for some random port. Don't use internet lingo because you think it sounds cool. You just come off as an ignorant jack-ass when you miss use the word.

Too right gnizmo, but I think he meant shovelware though.

I'm sure if Nintendo can successfully (most of the time) whore out Mario, I think MS might be able to do it with Master chief. 

CAL4M1TY said:
Gnizmo said:
justforeggs said:
lol

Too right gnizmo, but I think he meant shovelware though.

I'm sure if Nintendo can successfully (most of the time) whore out Mario, I think MS might be able to do it with Master chief.

I think Microsofts spin-offs will be less whored out so to say metaphorically. Nintendo's plumber is far easier to adapt to different Genres while Halo will be far more difficult. The spin offs I see most likely will be

-HaloWars (Series)

-Halo:Flight (Air combat simulator set in the Halo universe)

-Halo Chronicles (Series)

-Halo support (Story of Marines serving alongside master chief)

-Halo (Maintnance of the main series)

-Halo Handheld (On Nintendo DS)

-Halo MMO (Takes place on a ring) 

But I don't see Halo Party and Master Chief touch down football in the foreseeable future!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

is tending to be like super mario :D:D