By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft selling old consoles as new?

superchunk said:
yeah, I would think this is massively illegal if true and even MS wouldn't attempt it.

It's not like I need a $300 space heater anyway

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
plzdontbanme said:
HAHAHA what did you expect form good o m$$$$

No source but I can already tell you it is 100% true (well maybe not leaving the sticker on part)

If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, don't post.

If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, don't post.

OT: Wow, does MS enjoy getting sued? I want to fly over and buy one myself just for the purpose of sueing MS.

Gotta love Microsoft for this...absolutely hilarious if true

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Ok, i'm on it :

Microsoft se paie notre tronche. Pas seulement avec cette monstrueuse histoire de ring of death qui les tient depuis 3 ans, mais tout simplement parce que beaucoup de packs soit-disant neufs sont en fait des consoles d'occaz. Une honte pour ce géant qui pratique ces manières. Quelles surprises pour nous d'ouvrir des consoles flambantes neuves, mais d'occasion.

Microsoft is messing with us. Not only the monstrous RRoD story that lasted for 3 years, but also beacause a lot of apparently new packs are actually refurbished pre owned consoles. Shame on the giant that has these ways. What a surprise to open our brand new, pre owned console.

Les raisons sont simples : un tel retour de ROD, que des milliers de consoles se retrouvent empilées en attente de repartir pour de la vente en neuf. Etonnant donc de retrouver des consoles équipées d'hitachi 47, ou possédant l'étiquette blanche du SAV, plutôt que la petite bande argentée.

The reason is easy to explain: so many RRoD returns that thousands of consoles where stacked, waiting to go out and be sold as new. It is surprising to find consoles with a hitachi 47 or having the white repair center sticker instead of the silver new sticker

Ne vous étonnez donc pas du prix si alléchant, mieux vaut se retourner sur les packs actuels à 199€ ou 269€ sans rien, qui embarquent des falcons avec lecteur BenQ.

Don't be surprised by the appealing price, it is better to go for the 199€ or 269€ that don't bundle anything, they at least have falcons and BenQ lasers

Une Info Logic-sunrise, qui j'espère vous guidera mieux !

These has been a Logic-sunrise information, it will, I hope, guide you well.

By the way if anything needs translating from french, spanish or german, just drop me a message, i'm up for the task and happy to contribute

Listen to the voice of reason, then do as I say.