By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Am i going insane?

PS360ForTheWin said:
how do you get people to like you?

Don't name yourself PS360ForTheWin.

Edit: I'm just joshin' ya.  It depends what kind of people, and what kind of liking.  Just be yourself, and try to give as minimal a shit about it as possible, if any.  CASE CLOSED.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
how do you get people to like you?

Don't name yourself PS360ForTheWin.
ok, point taken, other than that?

I just edited the post at the same time you quoted it.

how do you get people to like you? i like you, but i am you.

JUST BE YOURSELF, you cant force people to like you, and trust me there's got to be some good about you. Like yourself first then others will follow.
\
dr psrock, MD

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

And even if it got edited out, I once again point out don't go to the internet for advice. You can find it, but clearly it's not everyone's priority. You can also find pills that make your penis bigger online!

With that being said, you gotta interact with people. How/when/why is all up to you, but being depressed about it online will get you nadda.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

I actually follow the chain nobody edited my post,this thread confuses me anyways.

AND CHANGE THAT SIG, STOP PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

dont worry my sig will change when i feel better, or die, whichever comes first.

my advice is become an alcoholic, that way you get hangovers as well.

To get friends go to friends thread .

Oh btw I do that all the time. I usually spend my free time alone also. I do have more than 1 friend though.