By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA4 to use the trunks of cars

http://www.gamewad.com/gta-iv-will-use-cars-trunks-3668-p.html

"Press LB to open trunk." That's what a pop-up command told Official Xbox Magazine as a Rockstar representative approached a vehicle from the rear while demoing the game. It sounds like a great addition to the game, considering how useful car trunks have proven to be in the world of organized (and disorganized) crime.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Around the Network

cool very cool now the trunks are good for sumthing

I wonder if the trunks will be used for anything asside from dead bodies?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:

Um. Live bodies?

z64dan said:
stof said:

Um. Live bodies?

touche!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Drugs, too. Other contraband, no doubt. Hell, you may even find yourself hiding in one. God knows, but either way it's a step towards the realism they're looking for.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

They may limit how many weapons you can carrry, so the trunk could become a means of storing arms

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

That'd be such a pain in the ass. I'd hate to forget weapons when stealing a new car or losing them if the car blew up or something. Though life is a pain in the ass...

You do not have the right to never be offended.