By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA Predictions

Talk about lowballing those figures, it's gonna break those VGC average predictions on the 1st day on both platforms.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Another GTA thread....really?? 5 million in sales day 1 lol

1 Katrillion - week 1 sales.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Auron said:
Another GTA thread....really?? 5 million in sales week 1, NA alone lol

Fixed :)

ckmlb said:
Auron said:
Another GTA thread....really?? 5 million on each console (10 mil total) in sales week 1, NA alone lol

Fixed :)

Fixed again.

Around the Network

All of these fucking GTA IV threads are the reason why I'm not posting here for about another month. But no one cares anyways.

Anyways 1.5 million for each console.

Even I am starting to get excited about GTA4, and I badmouthed the hell out of San Andreas. I loved GTA3, liked Vice City, but just didn't feel like playing the same game a third time.

At least with GTA4 they are moving to a new generation of tech, so there will be some vast changes.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

CaptainPrefrences said:
All of these fucking GTA IV threads are the reason why I'm not posting here for about another month. But no one cares anyways.

Anyways 1.5 million for each console.

Wait how does this bother you? You hate GTA? It's not like I'm spoiling the game for you if you like it. If you hate GTA threads there is this very simple remedy: don't click on them. It's not like people who are excited about gta are forcing it down the throats of people who hate it. You're not forced to read you know.

every big game gets bucket loads of threads so why not gta4?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

GTA will sell pretty well, lol.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089