By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you support Tranmere Rovers? If do please comment on our season

Unlike many others I am a Tranmere Rovers Football Club supporter (a little team in Merseyside). What do you think of our season? Personally, unlucky with injuries and not enough goals scored, which is why we haven't won promotion. But I believe we'll be back next season stronger than ever.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network

Huh?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Huh?

Tranmere Rovers are a Football/Soccer club in England, we play in the Coca Cola League 1. We aren't a very well known team but we are the little neighbours of Liverpool FC and Everton FC. Click on the Link below to find out more.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

You've done alright. You've had some bad luck but I reckon you stand a good chance of promotion next season.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions