By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uwe Boll Challenges MIchael Bay to boxing match? WTH???

Enjoy:

was this posted already? seems like it should of been.... 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

LOL...

What can I say...the man is a legend...no one can touch him despite the fact he makes shitty movies.

I... wow....

I take back everything bad I said about him.

NOW I LOVE UWE BOLL.

Boll for president!!

Holy crap.  Mark this day on your calendar.  Uwe Boll has done the first amusing thing in his entire career.

Around the Network

is he retarded? Bay would kick his ars.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Boll has done this before, he challenged people to some form of boxing match, movie critics, and kicked their ass, he made sure they had no martial arts background.. hes a wuss,..
Best part about it is the critics thought it was fake... untill they got in the ring..
at least thats the story i herd.. apparently its on one of his dvds..

Isamu said:
Boll has done this before, he challenged people to some form of boxing match, movie critics, and kicked their ass, he made sure they had no martial arts background.. hes a wuss,..
Best part about it is the critics thought it was fake... untill they got in the ring..
at least thats the story i herd.. apparently its on one of his dvds..

He also didn't allow a few who looked like they could take as well as dish out punches.

Yeah, he did the same thing a few years ago with critics. He use to be a semi-pro boxer back in the day so he pretty much knew he could take any of them.

It was funny then, now it's just old news.