By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gundam Nadleeh vs Strike Freedom

I just came up with a massive realization that Kira could be beaten by Gundam Nadleeh with the Trans-Am System. Nadleeh is truly a powerfu and fast Gundam.

Discuss

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Grungust O Reishiki kenzan!  Ware wa Zengar.  Zengar Zanvolt.  Aku wo tatsu tsurugi nari!  Waga tatenu mono nashi!

^_^

Words Of Wisdom said:

Grungust O Reishiki kenzan!  Ware wa Zengar.  Zengar Zanvolt.  Aku wo tatsu tsurugi nari!  Waga tatenu mono nashi!

^_^

=/ i really need to learn Japanese

translation please WoW

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

It's a shame that 99% of gundam games suck, because I'd love to settle these sorts of debates with a "what if" fight. I haven't managed to catch 00 yet so I can't really comment on the thread topic, but I wasn't a huge fan of Seed so I'll say Nadleeh would win :)

Bump

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

^_^

=/ i really need to learn Japanese

translation please WoW

It's the battle cry of Sanger Zanvolt of the Super Robot Wars series. 

The first line is him telling his Grungust Type O to start.  Then he introduces himself.  Then he announces his title as "The Sword that Cleaves Evil" (smites evil if you go with the English adaption).  Finally he says that there is nothing he cannot cut which is usually his battle cry upon finishing an attack with his Zankanto and just to show how tired I was when I wrote that, the last part should probably be ware ni and not waga.

He's one of the popular original characters of the Super Robot Wars series.  I figured you were into anime and mechs so you'd recognize his name.  Sorry about that.

Here's some footage for fun. ^_^

I'd totally bet on Zengar and... probably the Daizengar over the Strike and the Nadleeh put together. 

Urg Japanese in Romaji is just confusing X.x; Especially when some words are written in English. Without kanji some words are really difficult to figure out what they are meant to be.

Anyway CAL4M1TY only most console gundam games suck. Arcade gundam games are generally great. The latest Gundam Vs Gundam is amazing. It features gundam from basically all the TV series. All the way from the original gundam to heavy arms, freedom, guntank, turn A, god gundam etc.

It's a really great game actually. Every gundam controls differently and it feels amazingly different using something like Dom to God. In previous gundam games there really wasn't a huge difference between gundams except speed, boost duration. Now they really feel unqiue. It's a really great game. Kinda like a true 3d fighter.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Zim said:
Urg Japanese in Romaji is just confusing X.x; Especially when some words are written in English. Without kanji some words are really difficult to figure out what they are meant to be.

Anyway CAL4M1TY only most console gundam games suck. Arcade gundam games are generally great. The latest Gundam Vs Gundam is amazing. It features gundam from basically all the TV series. All the way from the original gundam to heavy arms, freedom, guntank, turn A, god gundam etc.

It's a really great game actually. Every gundam controls differently and it feels amazingly different using something like Dom to God. In previous gundam games there really wasn't a huge difference between gundams except speed, boost duration. Now they really feel unqiue. It's a really great game. Kinda like a true 3d fighter.

thats cool