By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 League

The first Halo 3 VGchartz tournament/game will be tommorow, Saturday. The event will be held at 4pm EDT, because of the 6 hour gap between britain and my part of the US.

But I may not be on until 4 PM (central time)(5 PM EDT) so someone will need to host the game tommorow.

Most people will be in the following timezones:
Pacific Time PDT (GMT -8)
Central Time CDT (GMT -6)
Eastern Time EDT (GMT -5)
UK BST (GMT)
EU (GMT +1)
Japan (GMT +9)
Australia (GMT +10)

We have to assume most players are in the US, so if an event is 4pm EDT then this translates to:

Pacific Time PDT* (13:00, 1pm)
Central Time CDT* (15:00, 3pm)
Eastern Time EDT* (16:00, 4pm)
UK BST* (21:00, 9pm)
EU* (22:00, 10pm)
Japan (05:00, 5am)
Australia (06:00, 6am)

*daylight saving

Anyway, if we just get a couple 4 vs 4 games started  i'll consider it a success and be happy.

Sorry if it is a bit sudden.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Might want to send everyone a message via live. Perhaps change the title of this thread to "VGChartz Halo 3 League"

I am going to try to get on. I have a lot of work to do today so we shall see.

edit: The nfl draft is today at 3 >_<.  Panthers have 13th pick so I don't know.  If i don't get on it is probably because of that. 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I'll be on at 3 pm central time, i got off work early.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

so is anyone ready to play?

Around the Network

no one showed up.... guess people got scared of my skills..... n00bs

So, is this dead?

I'd still be interested in doing it.

I was going to try it again in maybe a month, since we have alot more people now, sorry if you thought it was still alive, i actually forgot about it
SORRY!

I will make a new thread about it in a couple weeks so, just know the idea isn't totally dead.

I'm also afraid of the GTA4 effect it will have on matches, everytime i log onto live almost every vgchartz member is playing gta4.

But remember: in a couple of weeks

but for now, this thread needs to die.