By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which system made the biggest comeback? PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch?

Chrkeller said:
snyps said:

Now if we can see Xbox make a comeback ?

If the rumors are true and MS is launching consoles exclusives on other consoles like Hi Fi and Sea of Thieves..  not sure why anyone needs an xbox.

I could honestly see a future where Microsoft exits the hardware side of things. With the acquisitions of Bethesda & Activision-Blizzard, they’ve got one of the biggest portfolios of major franchises and with how much they are pushing Game Pass, I don’t think it’s out of the question to think a decade from now they are the biggest 3rd party publisher and have Game Pass on every device imaginable.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Chrkeller said:

If the rumors are true and MS is launching consoles exclusives on other consoles like Hi Fi and Sea of Thieves..  not sure why anyone needs an xbox.

I could honestly see a future where Microsoft exits the hardware side of things. With the acquisitions of Bethesda & Activision-Blizzard, they’ve got one of the biggest portfolios of major franchises and with how much they are pushing Game Pass, I don’t think it’s out of the question to think a decade from now they are the biggest 3rd party publisher and have Game Pass on every device imaginable.

What is really strange to me is realizing Microsoft has been in the console business longer than Sega!