By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - because Nintendo doesn't have an achievement system or trophies like Sony and Microsoft. and how much this is missed by its users

I enjoy achievements, but tend to not go out of my way to get them unless it is a game I really enjoy or they are easy enough to get. Some games have achievements that require tens, if not hundreds of hours of grinding to do. That isn't fun. I don't really care if Nintendo adds them or not to their next system. What I do like to do is going back to see when I played games and seeing what I did in them. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

I enjoy collecting trophies.

I won't go out my way to 100% a game just for the platinum, but if I'm really enjoying a game I'll end up doing everything anyway, so having trophies to represent completion is an overall nice touch for a digital ecosystem, especially with photo/videos to commemorate your accomplishment.