By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears 2 Hype Starts May 9th?

http://kotaku.com/382363/gears-2-gameplay-footage-hits-may-9

Jonesing for your first taste of Gears of War 2 gameplay footage? Fortunately you don't have too long to wait.

Gametrailers TV just secured themselves the first in-game footage from the game. The bad news? It won't be airing until May 9 at 1 a.m. The good news? The footage, which features Marcus Fenix, includes a special introduction by bunny-loving Epic game designer Cliff Bleszinski.

Around the Network

*Shrieks like a little girl* YEEEESSSS!!!!!! I can't wait.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Awesome.

SWEEET!!!!

Gears of War 2 info and footage on the 9th, Banjo Kazooie 3 info (and footage?) on the 13th............May is going to be good.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Strange, Sony is also making a sort of big show in early May (6th may in London, rumored KZ2) ...

I didn't noticed that MS was also pushing some cards.

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:
Strange, Sony is also making a sort of big show in early May (6th may in London, rumored KZ2) ...

I didn't noticed that MS was also pushing some cards.

I think that event scheduled is Sony's gamers day.

yes sir=]

http://www.youtube.com/sweetlamakidsenior .....SSBB, Gears, GTA vids

Sweetlamakid got banned so it's now sweetlamakidsenior

"Good games come and go, but Gears is forever"

I'm preparing myself now! You can't just expose yourself to that kind of awesome without having your mind at peace.

Killzone 2? Sony is bringing out it's guns...... Its lackluster guns.....

I hope it's good though, After Killzone: liberation, the series deserves not to die..

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

YEAH Gears of War 2 is going to be big...