By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Leynos said:

Evil West is so fun! It's a good B game out of the 7th generation in feel. It's like a Beat Em Up with minor Gears/God of War bits in it.

sounds good, then I'll hop to it then

Around the Network

Seeing some speculation that this could be a return of the Siren series from Japan Studio. I haven't played the series before though.

In sadder news......I honestly forgot that Meta even bought this studio.

G2ThaUNiT said:

In sadder news......I honestly forgot that Meta even bought this studio.

They did a good jobe basically having to remake Okami on Wii. Capcom lost some of the code. So I was impressed how close it was to the PS2 game.  There were som visual trade offs. No point in trying as a developer. Do a good job. Fired. Do a bad Job. Fired. Do the job. Fired. Why put effort into anything?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Looks fun as hell.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Seeing some speculation that this could be a return of the Siren series from Japan Studio. I haven't played the series before though.

A Siren reboot would certainly be interesting. 

G2ThaUNiT said:

Last I heard rumours had them at a new Until Dawn.

I'm good with either, but I must say I really thought FireSprite would've had more games released this gen by now. 

Are they big enough to support a GaaS game and making Japanese horror games?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

twintail said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Last I heard rumours had them at a new Until Dawn.

I'm good with either, but I must say I really thought FireSprite would've had more games released this gen by now. 

Yeah I can see that being the case with a remake of the first game releasing soon. I'm kinda surprised too at the lack of games from them considering Horizon VR was a co-development effort and it had been 5 years since their previous game. Hopefully this project is a lot deeper in development and is just now starting to be leaked. But with an announcement imminent. 

Not to mention Firesprite has their own dedicated support studio in Fabrik Games, so makes you wonder even more why a lack of games from them this gen.

Leynos said:

Are they big enough to support a GaaS game and making Japanese horror games?

I think you're mixing Firesprite with Firewalk. Firesprite's last release was the Horizon VR game. Sony has a lot of "Fire" studios lol