By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

G2ThaUNiT said:

Yeah I think you hit it on the head. Bungie talked about Project Gummy Bears late last year based on what had been previously leaked. Since it's an incubation project, it'll allow Sony to have more control on how the studio and the project is handled. Plus, Matter was cancelled in 2020, so there's not many other options as to what this project could be.

Meanwhile, we're just hoping Bungie doesn't drive itself further into the ground. Seeing the mass hatred for the current CEO from former Bungie devs, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up stepping down soon. 

Its a somewhat good sign that Sony actually plans to retain over 200+ employees from Bungie rather than letting them go. But its a bit wild Pete Parsons is still in charge. Maybe he's waiting for his final payout before officially leaving.

Around the Network

the-pi-guy said:

Yeah I've seen at least a couple dozen tweets sharing similar......sentiment we'll say lol

the-pi-guy said:

I don't think a CEO would invite a regular employee to come see his new cars, especially this one who's on a  "do not work with" list which means she's extra cray cray in the head

But hey everything is possible.

Deyon said:
the-pi-guy said:

I don't think a CEO would invite a regular employee to come see his new cars, especially this one who's on a  "do not work with" list which means she's extra cray cray in the head

Unless he's a creep who wanted more and didn't get it.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
Deyon said:

But it doesn't add up though she was part of a mass firing. Unless the 200+ employees who got fired also didn't bend over to him, she is a liar.

She looks hella crazy and a solid 4/10 so I don't think anyone, let alone a CEO of big company, would invite her anywhere.

Deyon said:
Leynos said:

But it doesn't add up though she was part of a mass firing. Unless the 200+ employees who got fired also didn't bend over to him, she is a liar.

She looks hella crazy and a solid 4/10 so I don't think anyone, let alone a CEO of big company, would invite her anywhere.

Ok first of all get out of here with creepy ratings on people's looks. You don't know what people see as attractive. Everyone sees something different.
My friend who has worked with R* and MLB Games can say this isn't that uncommon. Cliffy B owns 2 Ferrari's and he was a weirdo about showing them off. Not creepy just weird as far as I know. Other people tried to show my friend and others their cars or houses or whatever. Show off types. Sexism is common in the industry sadly.
They did that to an artist at MLB, his contract ran out, and he didn’t renew, so the art lead got the head of the division to mark him as unhireable and told everyone he was the cause of the art delay (it was the art lead that was the delay).

Leynos said:
Deyon said:

Ok first of all get out of here with creepy ratings on people's looks. You don't know what people see as attractive. Everyone sees something different.
My friend who has worked with R* and MLB Games can say this isn't that uncommon. Cliffy B owns 2 Ferrari's and he was a weirdo about showing them off. Not creepy just weird as far as I know. Other people tried to show my friend and others their cars or houses or whatever. Show off types. Sexism is common in the industry sadly.
They did that to an artist at MLB, his contract ran out, and he didn’t renew, so the art lead got the head of the division to mark him as unhireable and told everyone he was the cause of the art delay (it was the art lead that was the delay).

I'm using common sense and your using a story about your friend. Also why are you bringing sexism into the discussion? it has nothing to do with the discussion at all.

Rating her looks is justified. She is not that attractive to be able to attract a CEO like him (who is going to fire her 2 days later along with 200 people) to invite her to see his cars, especially in this cancel culture era and bungie being extremally socially woke.

She might be telling the truth, but common sense makes her story suspicious.

Deyon said:
Leynos said:

I'm using common sense and your using a story about your friend. Also why are you bringing sexism into the discussion? it has nothing to do with the discussion at all.

Rating her looks is justified. She is not that attractive to be able to attract a CEO like him (who is going to fire her 2 days later along with 200 people) to invite her to see his cars, especially in this cancel culture era and bungie being extremally socially woke.

She might be telling the truth, but common sense makes her story suspicious.

You have no reason to doubt her story and I'm saying this shit is common in the industry. You're trying to put too much reason into people who are cunts for a living.

I mean, in all my years of having corporate jobs, aside from execs having very childish egos, execs LOVE to show off their expensive shit just because idk if her story is true or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if that did happen.

Plus, there's been quite a few other tweets from other former Bungie devs talking about how terrible of a leader Parsons is. Although not in any personal detail the way Sam did.