By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Leynos said:

I'd play HD2 if it was SP.

Anyway. After finishing Persona 3 Reload and Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth. I went back to Relink to play chapter 0 but not before grinding levels for Siegfried. His red armor with helmet looks so sinister and I love it!

You can play the game solo.

BasilZero said:
Leynos said:

Anyway. After finishing Persona 3 Reload and Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth. I went back to Relink to play chapter 0 but not before grinding levels for Siegfried. His red armor with helmet looks so sinister and I love it!

Does it not have SP?

Also what about the first one?

First game can also be played solo. But it's a lot tougher. 

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Siegfried is my favorite !

Wow, to say Arrowhead wasn't expecting this level of success would be an understatement! It's no longer a matter of bringing up more servers to alleviate the matchmaking and login issues, but more the game has reached its physical limit to the point they have to adjust the games code to allow for more players. Which is not a quick fix. 

Hopefully it's able to be worked out sometime this week. As expected, Steam users are review bombing the game lol. Dropped 10% in just a couple of days to Mixed. That's why it's hard to judge a game just by Steam reviews. They're rarely to be trusted. 

Sony should give them Destiny servers ^^

Apparently there is going to be some new locations/interactions in the Until Dawn remaster. I never got the platinum on PS4, so I'm a bit more open to buying this game again when it goes on sale, but I'm stoked at the idea of Sony expanding the IP. 

Around the Network

55 hours in and I'm slowly pacing myself towards the end of Final Fantasy 16.

The game is phenomenal in many aspects, but the side missions and certain story missions drag it down so much, its a surprising contrast to the exciting combat, fantastic audio, and grand boss fights. At times, the 60 FPS mode isn't as smooth or consistent as I expect, but I think its another case of how a 40 FPS mode is one of the best middle grounds this gen.

Helldivers 2's success is so wild.

Era had a poll just before launch about how many ccu the game would peak out

The vast majority of people said under 50k. 

And here we are, two weeks later and the game is in the top 20 with ~450k players and rising right now. 

It has topped Among Us, GTA V.

Obviously Palworld is a crazier success story, but this is still pretty wild.

the-pi-guy said:

Helldivers 2's success is so wild.

Era had a poll just before launch about how many ccu the game would peak out

The vast majority of people said under 50k. 

And here we are, two weeks later and the game is in the top 20 with ~450k players and rising right now. 

It has topped Among Us, GTA V.

Obviously Palworld is a crazier success story, but this is still pretty wild.

450K+ CCU on a weekday is unbelievable. It's going to hit 500K+ CCU before the weekend at this rate. 

Alright, who's picking it up??? There will be a physical release at some point from LRG.

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 21 February 2024