By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Playing Astro Bot on the Horizon Until Dawn

Ryuu96 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Yes i made a thread about the pc version of rarchet but ofcourse a mod deleted it because i made a link to the article about the specs and the hilarious shit posted there , protect and let people forget lmao

THREAD CREATION 

B) Thread Content:

â—‹  Threads cannot be aimed at moderators or users.

No ? If i create a thread saying i love your moderation it will be locked ? Thats sad then.

TROLLING

â—‹   Do not create threads, posts, signatures, etc. just to bait people of a specific fan group. Such content may be locked and/or met with moderation.

Yes i put a link that had a lot of trolling and hilarious comments , but god forbid we remind others of what a certain group of people does. And i see plenty threads unburied to make fun of comments made in the past.

Buy anyway.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Ryuu96 said:

THREAD CREATION 

B) Thread Content:

No ? If i create a thread saying i love your moderation it will be locked ? Thats sad then.

TROLLING

â—‹   Do not create threads, posts, signatures, etc. just to bait people of a specific fan group. Such content may be locked and/or met with moderation.

Yes i put a link that had a lot of trolling and hilarious comments, but god forbid we remind others of what a certain group of people does. And i see plenty threads unburied to make fun of comments made in the past.

Buy anyway.

THREAD CREATION 

B) Thread Content:

○  Threads cannot be aimed at moderators or users.

TROLLING

○   Do not create threads, posts, signatures, etc. just to bait people of a specific fan group. Such content may be locked and/or met with moderation.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 26 July 2023

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart - PC Max vs PS5 vs PC Very Low - First Look

There you go. It was so hard to make a thread without bait but I managed to achieve it.

Anyone here want the OP? Admin can transfer it over to you, I'm really not interested in the discussion.

So we can conclude that Insomniac nor Sony were lying about R&C needing PS5 SSD (as that was in contrast to PS4) right?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

@DonFerrari Want me to (can i) transfer the OP to you?

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

So we can conclude that Insomniac nor Sony were lying about R&C needing PS5 SSD (as that was in contrast to PS4) right?

Definitely. Any marketing made by PlayStation Studios should always be under the assumption that marketing is being directed towards the console.

PC will always be considered after market in Sony's eyes for their traditional single-player games. GaaS titles remain to be seen. So Insomniac's marketing should've been taken at face value. 

Ryuu96 said:

Sure. Will try to put more data there.

gtotheunit91 said:
DonFerrari said:

Definitely. Any marketing made by PlayStation Studios should always be under the assumption that marketing is being directed towards the console.

PC will always be considered after market in Sony's eyes for their traditional single-player games. GaaS titles remain to be seen. So Insomniac's marketing should've been taken at face value. 

I may be wrong, but I also think that most likely this was on the time that wasn't clear most Sony IPs would/could go to PC after about 2 years of release.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Ryuu96 said:

THREAD CREATION 

B) Thread Content:

TROLLING

Yes i put a link that had a lot of trolling and hilarious comments , but god forbid we remind others of what a certain group of people does. And i see plenty threads unburied to make fun of comments made in the past.

Buy anyway.

Then report the trolling and threads and don't be part of the problem. 

DonFerrari said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I may be wrong, but I also think that most likely this was on the time that wasn't clear most Sony IPs would/could go to PC after about 2 years of release.

Most likely. It seemed kind of random what releases Sony IPs would release on PC initially. In 2021 when R&C originally released, it was just Horizon: Zero Dawn and Days Gone on PC, and Nixxes had barely been acquired. Initially fixing the Horizon port as well as being fully focused on both Spider-Man games. 

So it's hard to say if R&C was even being considered for PC at that time. For every brand new game now, I wouldn't doubt they're being made with the intent of being ported to PC 2 years down the road regardless of the title. That's just how it's being planned. 

Sony is still doing some catch up. You still have the likes of TLOU Part 2, Demon's Souls, Ghost of Tsushima as well as last years titles before we most likely start seeing dry spells on PC ports.

DonFerrari said:
Ryuu96 said:

Sure. Will try to put more data there.

Okay. Thanks. I said elsewhere that I'm distracted/busy this week so I'm even neglecting Empire a little and not following the news much, so I have even less desire to monitor a topic I have almost no interest or knowledge in, like those tweets, I didn't know about them, Lol. Anyway I'm out of this thread again! Sorry for barging in, I know how it can feel when a Mod who has little interest in the topic of the thread interjects themselves into a community focused thread (from a very long time ago, Lol). 💀😂

Edit - Told Bandorr to transfer the OP.