By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Boy do they want Biden back

Around the Network

Me but I'm British.

Spoiler!

I've seen some data today that young men are not OK... but not catastrophically so as some believe either.

These tend to be low-engagement voters, but show that Republicans are probably going nowhere in the future even as women consistently lead to Democratic wins.

(I wouldn't be surprised if some of those manosphere types trend more to a libertarian profile as they get older, though.)

People like Andrew Tate poison the minds of our young men, social media and streamer influencers, I don't really feel like the left is combating it effectively yet, it isn't a major issue right now but it could become one in the future, there's not enough positive role-models for our young men and a bunch of alt-right grifters that they're watching, looking up to, people telling them to be mad at the world, everything is a conspiracy, be mad at women, etc. Based on trends I've seen our young women are moving left and our young men are moving right. The conspiracies and hate are left to fester and grow on platforms like Twitter.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 August 2024

Around the Network
Spoiler!

I actually love JD Vance, I hope he campaigns for Trump in every state in America

Dude following Harris around and fucking embarrassing himself at every stop

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Bwuahaha. Keep it up. Why is this dude campaigning more than Trump anyway?

Spoiler!

This Vance dude must be a Democrat plant /s.

Idk how anyone can look at him and think he's doing a good job, I bet Trump doesn't even think that but he can't remove him from the ticket now because it would look bad and he can't admit being wrong.

Spoiler!