By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Spoiler!

Around the Network

Hope Warnock runs in 2032 as well, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 July 2024

Around the Network

Thank Christ Harris changed the talk on the economy, she directly admitted the prices are still too high, inflation is still too high and offering solutions for what she will do when she comes in office, it's about dang time, talking about the stock market and how "America is doing better than everyone else" is tone-deaf, all people give a shit about is whether they can afford groceries and right now, people are still struggling for basic commodities, it's good that Harris is being honest about that and admitting it's a problem still.

She also directly addressed the border and called out Trump blocking the bill, said she will sign it as soon as it passes her desk.

Spoiler!

"Say it to my face"

Kamala fucking crushed it tonight, the crowd was on 🔥

I feel like Kamala is tacking criticisms on the economy and immigration way better than Biden did. It's good she acknowledged prices are still too high instead of tone-deaf bragging about the stock market/America #1. It's good she's hammering home that it was Donald who killed the border bill. She's doing better than Biden at nailing Project 2025 on Trump as well. She's got a strong slogan days in "We're not going back" and the "they're weird" is triggering the fuck out of Republicans (that is thanks to Walz though).

That was a short but powerful rally. Her talk about the fact that while inflation is going down, prices remain high and will stay that way unless action is taken is on point. And then laid out some of that action. Trump talks about high prices but never mentions any action. Even though I'm no fan of Migos (too Dr Suess inspired and BTNH were so much better anyway), the Walk it like I talk it line was great. But the Coup De Grace, "Say it to my face". A direct reference to him being a coward and ducking out of the debate. I hope she stays on this kind of attack.

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression.