By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

JD Vance, an Unlikely Friendship and Why It Ended - The New York Times

Around the Network

Bloomberg now reporting that it's between Kelly, Shapiro, Walz, Lol.

Harris is considering a wide range of vice presidential candidates from the Democratic Party’s bench, though people familiar with the process say a short list has emerged including three elected officials with nationwide appeal: Arizona Senator Mark Kelly, Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro and Minnesota Governor Tim Walz.

Harris VP: Kamala Harris Vice Presidential Search Focuses on 3 Candidates - Bloomberg

CNBC said Cooper instead of Walz, Bloomberg is saying Walz instead of Cooper.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 July 2024

TallSilhouette said:

Did Trump say, "I'm not Christian" in that get out and vote clip?

I think he tried to say 'I'm a Christian,' but it doesn't come very naturally to him it seems.

JFC Musk sharing a deepfake AI video of a fake Kamala Harris election ad to mock her. In it of course is the racist "I am a diversity hire" I really fucking hate this dude, one of the biggest losers in the public spotlight. Meanwhile his daughter is blasting him on social media, if I had a daughter who hated me that much, I would be ashamed in myself, the biggest bitter divorced dad on Earth.

Spoiler!

Around the Network

Tim Walz has that lovely old grandpa energy. Crazy he's only 1 year older than Harris, Lol.

Spoiler!

Vice presidential hopeful Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) acknowledged the white supremacist attacks against his wife, Usha Vance, who is a child of Indian immigrants.

"Look, I love my wife so much. I love her because she's who she is," he told host Megyn Kelly on her show Friday. "Obviously, she's not a white person, and we've been accused, attacked by some white supremacists over that. But I just, I love Usha."

Usha Vance has faced a slew of far-right attacks targeting her Indian heritage following her husband's nomination to the Republican ticket.

"Who is this guy, really? Do we really expect that the guy who has an Indian wife and named their kid Vivek is going to support white identity?" prominent white supremacist Nick Fuentes said of Vance after former President Trump announced his running mate.

Fuentes was invited to Mar-a-Lago by Trump in November 2022, stirring a firestorm of criticism.

Vance has not publicly condemned the attacks, and in his comments Friday he was more critical of liberal commentators who have blasted his past comments about traditional family and gender roles, calling the criticism "disgusting."

JD Vance Acknowledges White Supremacist Attacks Against Wife Usha

What a pathetic little man, another Ted Cruz, dude seems more angry at fucking Jennifer Aniston than the white supremacists attacking his wife, JFC...These dudes are such cowards, talk big about being a tough traditional family man but these dudes can barely muster up defence of their own damn wives, they rollover the moment someone insults their wives, Ted Cruz with Trump and Vance with Trump's white supremacist fanbase.

Like he's apologising for his wife not being white, like "I know she's not white but I love her anyway" WTF.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 28 July 2024

Over on ActBlue

Week of 21/07/2024 (Sunday - Saturday) - $253,869,070

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 28 July 2024

Spoiler!