By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zorg1000 said:

@Ryuu96 regular plain text, but as long as I can just tag people in comments then it’s no big deal.

Thanks for looking into ways to fix the issue, I really appreciate it!

Damn this site, Lol.

Still want to find out the issue but this may have to do for now, it was Pi-Guy's idea, I don't know why I hadn't thought of it

What Posts-Per-Page are you using?

Around the Network

@Ryuu96 50

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Ryuu96 said:
zorg1000 said:

@Ryuu96 regular plain text, but as long as I can just tag people in comments then it’s no big deal.

Thanks for looking into ways to fix the issue, I really appreciate it!

Damn this site, Lol.

Still want to find out the issue but this may have to do for now, it was Pi-Guy's idea, I don't know why I hadn't thought of it

I just switched from 50 to 25 and it’s fine now

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Damn this site, Lol.

Yeah, I thought that would work, you was still loading the non-spoiler tagged tweets on 50

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 26 July 2024

Ryuu96 said:
zorg1000 said:

Yeah, I thought that would work, you was still loading the non-spoiler tagged tweets on 50

Awesome! Thanks again!

Around the Network

"All I can says is... Mr. Vance, I pray that your daughter if fortunate enough to bear children on her own one day. I hope she will not need to turn to IVF for a second option. Because you are trying to take that away from her, too."

~Jennifer Aniston.

"You have Hollywood celebrities saying, 'Oh well, JD Vance, what if your daughter suffered fertility problems?' Well, first of all, that's disgusting because my daughter is 2 years old and second of all if she had fertility problems, as I said in that speech, I would do everything I could to try to help her because I believe families and babies are a good thing."

~JD Vance's Response.

===

Christ...This dude...I swear...I will run out of words to say about him very quickly, it's every day he tries to one-up himself in stupidity...It's disgusting for Jennifer Aniston to hope his daughter one day doesn't have to turn to IVF because...She's a kid? But it's fine for JD Vance to talk about helping her get pregnant one day...Despite the fact that...She's a kid...The same thing he just called Jennifer Anniston disgusting over...

We need betting on what the next group JD Vance manages to piss off is.

Ryuu96 said:

Using a dead guy in a desperate attempt to prop his numbers up, the same dead guy whose family he couldn't even be bothered to call up after the shooting and somehow Biden called them before him, instead Trump was too busy shit posting on Truth Social.

"Fight, Fight, Fight! Against the registered Republican who shot me!"

It's disappointing seeing fellow firefighters even supporting Trump... And that support ended with one of them being killed.
But I get it. Politics can be extremely invigorating and important to some, more than it should.

Now Trump is going to use the incident to garner sympathy votes.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I'll spoiler tag multiple tweets in one post but some tweets I feel need more display so I'll test around how much is too much.

This is all over the frontpage of Reddit, oops.

Trump Tells Christians They Won’t Have to Vote in Future: ‘We’ll Have It Fixed’ : r/politics

Trump Says The Quiet Part Out Loud “If You Vote For Me Just This One Time You Won’t Ever Have To Vote Again”: r/TikTokCringe

Trump Cryptically Declares, ‘You Won’t Have To Vote Anymore’ If He Wins Second Term : r/inthenews

Trump Warns of Vote Rigging, Asks Christians to Vote 'Just This Time' - Newsweek

Trump Says Christians Won’t Have to Vote in Future: ‘We’ll Have It Fixed’ RollingStone

Donald Trump Seen Without Bandage For First Time Since Shooting, Seemingly Uninjured

Fucking Lmao.

Trump Rages Against FBI In Angry Tirade, Insists Rally Injury Was Caused by Bullet, Not Glass or Shrapnel

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 July 2024