By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I created my first Female art using a powerful computer. Meet Aoka Heart.

Here she is I created her with a strong PC. I'm proud. of my creation Aoka Heart.

You guys really need more space to upload 500k because the one in the bottom is blurry. My PC signature.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 21 January 2023

Around the Network

The next one is Private, Call her Bowton Heart Pink Pigtails, Goth, Lolita dress, Puffy and long pigtails with Chain and checkered socks just one wile other sock is Hearts and Bow tie thats pink and Huge boobs and huge butt with tiny waistline etc keeps other additions to myself until fan game is finished then I can pitch my art to my boss.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 21 January 2023

Sorry to see you go. Your art looks cool and I know you were working with some music production and game design. Wish you all the best (you can do it)! All the social tech apps can only be a distraction at times.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Sorry to see you go. Your art looks cool and I know you were working with some music production and game design. Wish you all the best (you can do it)! All the social tech apps can only be a distraction at times.

It's AI generated. Hands give it away

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!