By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
the-pi-guy said:

Stole this from an Era thread

Source

Overall, I think they did a solid job.

smroadkill15 said:

Lame af that Oxenfree 2 is skipping Xbox. Bunch of GP (dirt)bag seekers

I wonder about that.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense considering it is coming like everywhere else.  

Would Netflix want to publish a Gamepass game?

Does Netflix secretly have a vendetta against MS?

Did Xbox pick the short straw for this?

Hmm...Certainly looks better when you put the image like that, I still think they shouldn't do "next 12 months" though, Lol.

With Oxenfree, when Netflix acquired Night Dive, the 1st thing they did is make them port Oxenfree to Mobile.

Oxenfree 2 wasn't announced for Mobile at first, it was announced for Switch/PC/Playstation for over a year already though (so nothing new today...) except they've now added a Mobile release too. I really do think it was just a matter of priority, Netflix wants them doing a Mobile port and Nightdive aren't a large team, had to make a decision.

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:
Ryuu96 said:

Netflix*

I don’t get it, why would Netflix/MS have a bad relationship?? Is it because GP is a Netflix competitor? Then don’t release it in GP …

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying blame Netflix, not Night School Studio

Night Dive is a tiny team and has to add Mobile to the releases, Netflix could easily outsource the port if they wanted to, chose not to.

Ryuu96 said:

Hmm...Certainly looks better when you put the image like that, I still think they shouldn't do "next 12 months" though, Lol.

With Oxenfree, when Netflix acquired Night Dive, the 1st thing they did is make them port Oxenfree to Mobile.

Oxenfree 2 wasn't announced for Mobile at first, it was announced for Switch/PC/Playstation for over a year already though (so nothing new today...) except they've now added a Mobile release too. I really do think it was just a matter of priority, Netflix wants them doing a Mobile port and Nightdive aren't a large team, had to make a decision.

Aye, that certainly seems like it makes sense.

Spade said:

Xbox can possibly end their L streak next week with the confirmation of Activision/Blizzard into the Xbox family.

I mean if we're being honest that will eclipse all these "L's" and everyone will forget about the rest, Lol.

Buuuuuuuut.

They can't confirm it next week, they'll still need European Commission and SAMR...The earliest they can confirm it will be sometime in May.

HOWEVER.

If/Once CMA hands down the greenlight, Microsoft lawyers might as well break out the champagne and start celebrating because at that stage it's a done deal, CMA is the final boss, the only one who has a realistic chance of stopping the deal, European Commission will approve, CMA's approval alongside it will cause everyone else to fall in line.

So next week I could be preparing my new OP...That'll be fun, Lol.

Do I update the thread with Activision-Blizzard-King (if CMA approves) or wait until after E3 to done one massive update...

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Do I update the thread with Activision-Blizzard-King (if CMA approves) or wait until after E3 to done one massive update...

I say after "E3" with a massive update because there's still going to needlessly drawn out proceedings with the FTC if CMA and EC approve. 

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I say after "E3" with a massive update because there's still going to needlessly drawn out proceedings with the FTC if CMA and EC approve. 

Microsoft will close over FTC

I hope.

I'm willing to take that risk because I think FTC will be crushed in court.

After E3 is probably better though.

How is Blizzard even structured? Would I have them like...

Team 1 - StarCraftTeam 2 - World of WarcraftTeam 3 - Diablo
Team 4 - OverwatchTeam 5 - Hearthstone

But is that Survival IP a new team as well?

Also going to be funny if I split King from Activision-Blizzard because it'll just be...

-Title: King-

King

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I hope.

Team 1 - StarCraft Team 2 - World of Warcraft Team 3 - Diablo
Team 4 - Overwatch Team 5 - Hearthstone

Also going to be funny if I split King from Activision-Blizzard because it'll just be...

King

Team 1 ain't doing shit with StarCraft and Team 1 was also the Classics Team that was dissolved after the dumpster fire that was Warcraft III: Reforged, so I'll assume that's the team working on the Survival IP.

Regarding the split up of studios, that's what happens when you're.....the King

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I hope.

Team 1 - StarCraftTeam 2 - World of WarcraftTeam 3 - Diablo
Team 4 - OverwatchTeam 5 - Hearthstone

King

Team 1 ain't doing shit with StarCraft and Team 1 was also the Classics Team that was dissolved after the dumpster fire that was Warcraft III: Reforged, so I'll assume that's the team working on the Survival IP.

Regarding the split up of studios, that's what happens when you're.....the King

Yeah. Blizzard's structure and not naming its studios will be awkward. Wouldn't know where to place the Survival IP.

Part of me low-key wants to put King in with Activision just so it would be 3 - 3 - 3

But Demonware won't be listed anyway.

TIL Demonware is an Irish company as well, like Havok, and Demonware is also middleware, I thought they were just an assistance studio, Lol.

So...Guess Microsoft will put Demonware into Game Stack as well (Azure, Havok, DirectX, PlayFab, Simplygon).

Building quite the collection...