By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:

Only 10 left.  Don't miss out on one of the best Square Enix games.  Really excited for this one!

Spoiler!
 jk

Leynos posted this brilliant meme in Shikamaru's thread about Yuji Naka getting arrested for insider trading that was just too good not to share now that this game has come up here

gtotheunit91 said:
DroidKnight said:

Only 10 left.  Don't miss out on one of the best Square Enix games.  Really excited for this one!

Spoiler!
 jk

Leynos posted this brilliant meme in Shikamaru's thread about Yuji Naka getting arrested for insider trading that was just too good not to share now that this game has come up here

Just remember Leynos doesnt care about xbox keep a close eye on him, Even though he was caught red handed about Sonic and Sega Saturn Birthday :P

SegaHeart said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Just remember Leynos doesnt care about xbox keep a close eye on him, Even though he was caught red handed about Sonic and Sega Saturn Birthday :P

Oh I know lol. Just wanted to give credit where credit's due. 

gtotheunit91 said:
SegaHeart said:

Oh I know lol. Just wanted to give credit where credit's due. 

Thats the spirit but yeah, I'm liking that Xbox fam dont say anything when I make a new thread. NiGHTS into Dreams still Iconic on Sega Saturn check who where developers of NiGHTS check how others move not even NiGHTS fanbase is like this.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 18 November 2022

Around the Network

I still sort of think that InXile could be used for Fallout, they certainly don't have the staff yet, but they definitely have the studio capacity, they have what looks like one of the largest studios in XGS, Lol. Everything they tell us about InXile too sounds like they're going to remain a lean team but extremely efficient one. They have connections to Fallout; Obsidian is likely nearing max capacity for their studio and InXile isn't juggling 20 projects at once like Obsidian likes doing.

A lot of previous sale items from season 1 and 2 of Halo Infinite are available as dailies and weeklies throughout the Winter Update. A good way to give everyone another chance on some cosmetics they may have wanted. Including some Yoroi cosmetics from Season 1's entrenched event.

The daily for today is the Iron Man armor coating and a sick BR coating called Snow Whisper. Both are from season 1.

I'm not looking far enough ahead for Fallout or Elder Scrolls VI. Just give me Starfield.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

I'm not looking far enough ahead for Fallout or Elder Scrolls VI. Just give me Starfield.

For real! We still got Starfield, Avowed, and Fable to look forward to before ESVI releases lol. 

Starfield is probably when I'm taking a couple days off work to play.

What was this dude smoking? Needless to say Reddit roasted him lol