By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

6 september is way to late, especially when you promised it will release in a year....This also means the next fallout and elder scrolls will be delayed.

THE EXPANSE: Intro Opening Credits [4K] - YouTube

Gonna play this song over my Starfield.

Starfield going full Interstellar with that ending!

gtotheunit91 said:

The whole game is so going to end on making first contact with an intelligent alien civilisation...I think, Lol.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

The whole game is so going to end on making first contact with an intelligent alien civilisation...I think, Lol.

Every time I watch something on Starfield I get a huge The Expanse vibe. 

Edit: lol did not saw you just posted about The Expanse.

Last edited by EpicRandy - on 08 March 2023

Noticed the E3 showcase is now "Xbox Games Showcase" instead of "Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase"

Smart move to bring the branding all under Xbox.

Starfield's delay definitely kills any chance of Microsoft doing that "next 12 months" again, a bit of a dumb decision from marketing in hindsight.

They should not lead with "everything in the next 12 months" and just have a regular showcase but internally (not announced to the public) have it focused on the next year and a half (so June 2023 to December 2024). You don't have to publicly say "everything in the next 18 months!"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 March 2023

EpicRandy said:
Ryuu96 said:

It does with me too which is why I'm partly so excited for it, that and it's a Bethesda RPG...Plus Sci-Fi...Plus Space...Lol.

Todd has to have watched The Expanse, Lol.

Lets hope we don't find any Ring Entities...

Ryuu96 said:
EpicRandy said:

It does with me too which is why I'm partly so excited for it, that and it's a Bethesda RPG...Plus Sci-Fi...Plus Space...Lol.

Todd has to have watched The Expanse, Lol.

Lets hope we don't find any Ring Entities...

I hope gravity is as well rendered as in the show.