By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

It'll be close, I think, it depends on what news there is.

Good point. I'm not sure what there will be over the next 6 days. But you never know. 

Turkey week coming up will likely slow things up anyways.

In the states at least.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
trunkswd said:

Good point. I'm not sure what there will be over the next 6 days. But you never know. 

In the states at least.

Good point! Turkey and the Cowboys game is how we celebrate Turkey Day in Texas

gtotheunit91 said:
DroidKnight said:

In the states at least.

Let me guess. You deep fry the turkey and wear giant hats? 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Ryuu96 said:

My wallet weeps

trunkswd said:
gtotheunit91 said:

You spying on us?

Fr though, we tried that several years ago and it was a bit more than we could chew lol. We will use the old ways to cook this oversized bird! 

Once the Cowboys inevitably disappoint us yet again, gonna go play some Football in our backyard to burn the meal we just ate lol

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Rocky Mountain Oysters

gtotheunit91 said:
trunkswd said:

You spying on us?

Fr though, we tried that several years ago and it was a bit more than we could chew lol. We will use the old ways to cook this oversized bird! 

Once the Cowboys inevitably disappoint us yet again, gonna go play some Football in our backyard to burn the meal we just ate lol

As a New Yorker I am supposed to hate the Cowboys...I think. I don't watch American Football. Baseball is the only sport I've ever gotten into to and that is because I grew up with the Yankees dominating in the late 90s. Texas did something I never would have thought possible. I now dislike a team more than the Red Sox. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

Rocky Mountain Oysters

This is one food I am glad I didn't know what it actually was. Not that I had ever eaten one before. 

Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

Rocky Mountain Oysters

Lol.  We're in Texas, not Arkansas.  Those are some backwoods son-of-guns there.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

Rocky Mountain Oysters

Lol.  We're in Texas, not Arkansas.  Those are some backwoods son-of-guns there.

Sorry Arkansas,  Just looked up the origins, Colorado area.  Ya'll both like balls.

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 17 November 2022