By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Kind of love and hate the controller.

shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

So whatever expansion for MW2 that wasn’t supposed to come out this year is now going to be a full premium release meaning that it will count towards Sony marketing deal.

Don't they just have 1 final game left on the current deal? If so, that makes the MW2 expansion turned full premium release later this year their final game on their current contract. Considering how pissed Activision seems to be at Sony for trying to block the acquisition, I'm doubtful they will sell marketing to Sony again even if the deal falls through, they may sell to Xbox instead. Which means CoD marketing could be back with Xbox as soon as the new Treyarch/Black Ops game in 2024, even if the acquisition does fall through.

Yeah only had one game left because Warzone 2 counted as one, so it will be done by the end of 2023 instead of 2024, if the merger falls through MS needs to snag the marketing rights and have big clauses for exclusive content it might be easier especially after Bobby’s comments towards Sony. 

The Sniper might actually feel like the Sniper now!

konnichiwa said:

Kind of love and hate the controller.

I only ever had the duke controller during the OG Xbox days lol, so this is actually what I'm used to. I was unaware of the S controller's existence until......late 2000s probably

Around the Network

Minecraft Legends: Music and Sound - YouTube

It's most likely a mobile title.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 February 2023