By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

DroidKnight said:

Not sure if I'm being picky here but this is Xbox posting something late, again.

Least it's relatively minor, I suppose, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

Not sure if I'm being picky here but this is Xbox posting something late, again.

Sorry.  It's new to this thread though, *walks away snickering.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, 2 weeks is not a short amount of time for a delay lol. Xbox should be posting the same day if not the exact same time Bethesda posts. 

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

Sorry.  It's new to this thread though, *walks away snickering.

Lol, it wasn't intended to be directed towards you for posting it, just pointing out that Xbox is posting late again

Heyyyyyyy some more cross studio marketing that isn't just from inXile

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, 2 weeks is not a short amount of time for a delay lol. Xbox should be posting the same day if not the exact same time Bethesda posts. 

It definitely should be the exact same time for everything.

Either there's a really big lack of communication or Bethesda doesn't want Xbox's socials stealing the spotlight from their own maybe.

Happened with Redfall too.

gtotheunit91 said:

Yeah, Tbf, I do see quite a bit the individual studios of XGS all supporting each other which is nice to see.

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Yeah, Tbf, I do see quite a bit the individual studios of XGS all supporting each other which is nice to see.

Even partnered studios are getting in on the support. Nice to see from Oxide Games