By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Chinese pantheon looks like it's gonna be sick! I didn't play them in the Extended Edition of Mythology, but I heard they were pretty bad, and that's why World's Edge is reworking the pantheon. I mean, they were fan made, so it's great to see World's Edge at least keeping them rather than discarding. 

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I'm curious what Xbox numbers look like in Asia as Phil mentioned on the broadcast that there's more Xbox console owners in Asia than ever before. We obviously know what Japanese Xbox numbers look like, and they're far from catching the 360. Would be great if we could see a region breakdown.

Otherwise, not much point in making these kinds of claims of your consoles numbers success when you don't provide console numbers to begin with.

G2ThaUNiT said:

I'm curious what Xbox numbers look like in Asia as Phil mentioned on the broadcast that there's more Xbox console owners in Asia than ever before. We obviously know what Japanese Xbox numbers look like, and they're far from catching the 360. Would be great if we could see a region breakdown.

Otherwise, not much point in making these kinds of claims of your consoles numbers success when you don't provide console numbers to begin with.

I found that strange when he said that.  Even if you combined Xbox One with the Series it wouldn't be more than the 360.  I could understand when he said earlier about more people being on the Xbox ecosystem by utilizing PC, Mobile, and misc. means to access Xbox services, but the hardware claim was weird. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

I found that strange when he said that.  Even if you combined Xbox One with the Series it wouldn't be more than the 360.  I could understand when he said earlier about more people being on the Xbox ecosystem by utilizing PC, Mobile, and misc. means to access Xbox services, but the hardware claim was weird. 

Yeah, he was referring to Asia as a whole which would include China, India, etc, but we've never had console numbers for those areas. Just Japan's. It's still claims I'm not a fan of considering how Phil also goes about how like you said, the Xbox ecosystem in general. He rarely ever talks about Xbox consoles in a bragging way. 

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:
DroidKnight said:

Yeah, he was referring to Asia as a whole which would include China, India, etc, but we've never had console numbers for those areas. Just Japan's. It's still claims I'm not a fan of considering how Phil also goes about how like you said, the Xbox ecosystem in general. He rarely ever talks about Xbox consoles in a bragging way. 

Ahhhhh.  That makes sense.  

Nice!

G2ThaUNiT said:

Nice!

This feature is so underrated. Microsoft should really advertise this more