By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Zippy6 said:

I came here to watch game trailers. What is this lmao.

Yes.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Leynos said:

Pre ordering a F2P digital game is a hilarious thought esp "limited" digital goods. Got to be a sucker to buy into that.

You describing Gacha fans bro.

Jk

Xbox fans about to find out about the world of Gacha and lose all their money.

Yeah sorry wasn't targeting any console-specific fan. Just the concept in general. Tho Genshin fans are known to be horribly racist which seems to come with a lot of anime online games for some reason. Even Xenoblade fans which is so odd. Anyway, I digress not to derail. Sorry.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
Ryuu96 said:

You describing Gacha fans bro.

Jk

Xbox fans about to find out about the world of Gacha and lose all their money.

Yeah sorry wasn't targeting any console-specific fan. Just the concept in general. Tho Genshin fans are known to be horribly racist which seems to come with a lot of anime online games for some reason. Even Xenoblade fans which is so odd. Anyway, I digress not to derail. Sorry.

Uh, no apology needed, I was joking along with you, haha.

More-so I just wanted to troll Gacha fans light-heartedly

Uh. Did that Towerborne trailer just say it's coming to steam before Xbox? Ok....

Around the Network
Zippy6 said:

Uh. Did that Towerborne trailer just say it's coming to steam before Xbox? Ok....

Odd but not unheard of because it's early access, Starfield gets early access updates before Xbox too. Actually I don't think Xbox gets the Starfield updates at all until they're ready for launch. I think it's just cause Steam has next to no moderation of this kind of stuff, Lol. You want an update out on Steam, you just push the update out whenever the hell you want, Xbox is far more strict about it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 August 2024

Towerborne will have a phased release starting with Steam Early Access, Xbox Game Preview following, and a full free-to-play launch planned for 2025.

Towerborne: Why Early Access and a Focus on Fun Means a Better Game for Everyone - Xbox Wire

The game earlier from the creators of little nightmares just looked like little nightmares 3 to me anyway.... but now we have little nightmares 3 as well? lol.

Finally Genshin on Xbox! When it comes out i can finally delete it from my phone to save some space. Hopefully HSR and ZZZ follow soon too.

Peter Molyneux...Bruh...Lol.

They really giving this grifter a big spotlight.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 August 2024